Posted on Sat, Sep 13, 2008
1) What do you do when you don’t know how to pray as you ought to?
2) We make a mistake by thinking that tongues and interpretation of tongues are just for what?
3) Praying in the spirit is not something that belongs only to ministers who does it belong to?
4) What kind of prayers never need to be interpreted?
5) What are the two ways we can pray?
6) If no interpreter is present what must the one speaking in tongues do?
7) What Did Paul mean when he said I will pray with the Spirit?
8) What did he mean when he said we can bless with the spirit?
9) What is the person that speaketh in an unknown tongue encouraged to do?
10) Finish this statement: This would not make him an interpreter;
Tell me in short what does it mean to you when he said pray with the spirit and pray with the understanding also.